- "Ahhh what's that blue thing? A moof? what's a moof? He's pretty funny looking. Hey I can pick him up and take him with me."
- —Ari Ronen's description of a Moof
Moof is a non-aggresive Creature in Eden - World Builder. It is the first creature that was created for the game and as a result has become the most well known.
- One orange eye with black vertical stripe and white square resembling a glare
- 6 eyelashes
- 2 teeth
- 4 legs
- Stomach area light blue
- 8 spots on front
- 2 ears
- 8 spots on back
- Back is light blue
- Shaped like a chair
- Long neck
- Developer, Ari Ronen, has revealed several preliminary designs for Moof including versions of Moof with horns. These were cut in favor of the current design.
- Moof may be inspired by animals such as Alpacas or Llamas.
- Moof makes noises similar to a cow.
- It is the second tallest creature in the game with Lunbar being the first.