The Dark Stone Block is a block in Eden that is similar to Stone, but with a different texture and it is obviously darker. It does not spawn naturally, but in previous updates, it would spawn in caves, which were removed in v 1.6. Dark Stone is used for creating roads and rock houses
- Dark Stone has never been naturally occurring in flat worlds, and recently, Normal worlds.
- Dark stone is darker and has more lines than stone, giving it a more refined and fainted look. This makes it useful as an in-between block vs. regular stone and the more industrialised blocks like brick, shingles, and cobblestone.
- The Darks Stone we have today in Eden is a different color than the once naturally occurring one and even after painting the block, you can't get the same exact color as the naturally occurring block.
- The naturally occurring Dark Stone is a different Color Texture that you cannot make in normal gameplay. It is because it was first made in Normal Worlds and you could not spawn them until future updates.
- Dark Stone was naturally found in caves
- Dark Stone appeared slightly brighter in Version 1.7.