The Casino of Eden with Hotel was an amazing world created in 2012 by Noah Kotzin.
First Floor- Parking, Color Spectrum Exhibit, Movie Theater, Restaurant, Restrooms
Second Floor- Planetarium, Study Desks, Rest Area, Parking, Back Entrance
Third Floor- Kitchen, Slot Machines, Parking
Fourth Floor- Rest Area, Glass Waterfall, Apartment, Access to Hogwarts Dance Club
Fifth Floor- Main Entrance, Lobby, Hotel Lobby, Amusement Park (indoors), Parking Garage Exit
Sixth Floor- Television and Couches, Conference Table, Hotel Floor Two
Seventh Floor- Dance Floor, Poker Table, Spin Machine, Stage Level (auditorium)
Eighth Floor- Pool, Auditorium Level Two, Conference Table, Overlook Room
Ninth Floor- Couches, Bar with Fridge, Box Seating (auditorium)
Surrounding the Casino of Eden are the Hogwarts Dance Club, an exclusive club for dancers ages 20 and up; a major highway (in construction) and of course; the opulent Hotel Normandy.
Misconceptions and Unknown Facts
- The first floor is one block above bedrock level, not at ground level. The main entrance is on the fifth floor.
- Even though the auditorium is not very tall, it actually is three floors high.
- The parking garage has eight floors, which do not completely coincide with the Casino floors.
- The hotel has only eight rooms and three floors.
- The secret hallway from the Hogwarts Dance Club to the Casino emerges through the floor of the dance club and goes to the fourth floor of the Casino.
- The fourth floor, right below ground level, has the highest ceiling.